Build Web/Online Applications to engage your audience and simplify process. CRM, CMS, shopping carts, blogs, online forms are some of the basic web applications.
Web applications include online forms, shopping carts, word processors, spreadsheets, video and photo editing, file conversion, file scanning, and email programs such as Gmail, Yahoo and AOL. Popular applications include Google Apps and Microsoft 365.
Benefits of Web Application:
- Web applications run on multiple platforms regardless of OS or device as long as the browser is compatible
- All users access the same version, eliminating any compatibility issues
- They are not installed on the hard drive, thus eliminating space limitations
- They reduce software piracy in subscription-based web applications (i.e. SaaS)
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as there is less support and maintenance required by the business and lower requirements for the end user’s computer
With the increase in number of internet users in the world, companies now have started streamlining there way of operations. This has led to wide use of web applications, instead of using the traditional methods, data is been stored in cloud platforms. This approach improves efficiency, give more clarity in work,reduces cost and easily accessible from everywhere.